16th February 2018
Being able to communicate analytical findings clearly and in a compelling format is regarded as one of the key skills of the 21st century data scientist. There are many ways of getting well-formatted tables, text and charts from Stata. Automating this process can save you a lot of time for regular reporting.
Click here to view the full course agenda
Participants will learn how to export output from Stata into Word, Excel, PDF and HTML. We also cover how to control the formatting to match your requirements, and the potential of building interactive online graphics.
By the end of the course, all participants will feel comfortable undertaking the following tasks:
- Convert text, tables, and graphics from Stata into word and PDF reports
- Exporting data and results tables into Excel
- Finetune style and formatting of reports from within Stata
- Understand the benefits of HTML reports and be able to generate these using Stata
- Understand the potential for interactive content
Return to menu
Return to menu
Intermediate knowledge/use of Stata is required
Terms and Conditions
- Student registrations: Attendees must provide proof of full time student status at the time of booking to qualify for student registration rate (valid student ID card or authorised letter of enrolment).
- Additional discounts are available for multiple registrations.
- Delegates are provided with temporary licences for the software(s) used in the course and will be instructed to download and install the software prior to the start of the course.
- Payment of course fees required prior to the course start date.
- Registration closes 1-calendar days prior to the start of the course.
- 100% fee returned for cancellations made over 28-calendar days prior to start of the course.
- 50% fee returned for cancellations made 14-calendar days prior to the start of the course.
- No fee returned for cancellations made less than 14-calendar days prior to the start of the course.