Our web based course, “Making Automated Reports Using Stata,” provides a complete introduction to creating reproducible, publication-quality outputs from Stata, and is ideal for the new or beginner level user who wants to have a head start and learn how to use Stata’s output formats efficiently.
Participants will learn how to export outputs (text, tables and graphs) from Stata into Word, Excel, PDF and HTML. We also cover how to control the formatting to match your requirements. By the end of the course, all participants will feel comfortable undertaking the following tasks:
- Convert text, tables, and graphics from Stata into word and PDF reports
- Exporting data and results tables into Excel
- Fine-tune style and formatting of reports from within Stata
- Understand the benefits of HTML reports and generate these using Stata
- Understand the potential for interactive content
Learning Ratio: 80% practical; 20% theory
Principal texts for pre-course reading:
Principal texts for post-course reading:
Basic knowledge of Stata, working from the command line and do-file editor. No prior knowledge of HTML, markdown or LaTex is needed.
Terms & Conditions
- Student registrations: Attendees must provide proof of full time student status at the time of booking to qualify for student registration rate (valid student ID card or authorised letter of enrolment).
- Additional discounts are available for multiple registrations.
- Cost includes course materials that will be posted to you prior to the start of the course.
- Delegates are provided with temporary licences for the software(s) used in the course and will be instructed to download and install the software prior to the start of the course.
- Payment of course fees required prior to the course start date.
- Registration closes 5-calendar days prior to the start of the course.
- 100% fee returned for cancellations made over 28-calendar days prior to start of the course.
- 50% fee returned for cancellations made 14-calendar days prior to the start of the course.
- No fee returned for cancellations made less than 14-calendar days prior to the start of the course.