Presented by Dr. Anis Samet
This workshop is an introduction to regression analysis with categorical dependent variables using the Stata software. It will cover the most commonly used regression models for categorical outcomes: binary logit and probit, ordinal logit, and multinomial logit.
The course assumes that attendees have prior knowledge of common commands in Stata to organize and handle data and undertake standard regression techniques. Nevertheless, this is an introductory course.
|2pm-5pm (London time)
||2pm-5pm (London time)
- Continuous and binary outcomes
- Introduction to limited dependent variable models
- Conditional logit
- Multinomial logit
- Ordered logit
- Nested logit
- Panel logit and probit
- Marginal effects and predicted probabilities
- Testing and fit
Terms & Conditions
- Student registrations: Attendees must provide proof of full time student status at the time of booking to qualify for student registration rate (valid student ID card or authorised letter of enrolment).
- Additional discounts are available for multiple registrations.
- Delegates are provided with temporary licences for the principal software package(s) used in the delivery of the course. It is essential that these temporary training licenses are installed on your computers prior to the start of the course.
- Payment of course fees required prior to the course start date.
- Registration closes 1 calendar day prior to the start of the course.
- 100% fee returned for cancellations made more than 28-calendar days prior to start of the course.
- 50% fee returned for cancellations made 14-calendar days prior to the start of the course.
- No fee returned for cancellations made less than 14-calendar days prior to the start of the course.
The number of attendees is restricted. Please register early to guarantee your place.